1. AI-Proctor is a system used for computer based and remote education to facilitate the proctoring and monitoring processes. This is the only use of AI-Proctor.
2. The data collected by AI-Proctor is never sold to a third party.
3. The applications, mobile apps, browser extensions and website are free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransom-ware, spyware, adware and other malicious software programs.
4. The software does not collect or send any information to the server or to a third party except when it is active. Before the session, or after the session, the software does not access any data on the test taker's computer
5. The software does not modify, copy, send, or delete any existing data on the test taker's computer.
6. The information that may be sent to the AI-Proctor server during the session are (1) images for the screen content of the students, (2) the camera view of the computers of the students, or of cameras connected to these computers, (3) the audio captured by the computer of the student, or by an external microphone connected to the computer of the student, (4) the files recorded during the session that describes the student's activities, (5) the current running programs during the session, (6) if there are external devices connected to the student's computer, (7) the websites opened in the browser, (8) the camera view of the mobile application (if applicable).
7. We never do marketing to test takers. We never send test takers' information for others for marketing.
In the rest of this agreement, the AI-Proctor System refers to the AI-Proctor computer applications, mobile applications, browser extensions, website, and any other needed software or hardware provided by TechiBees Inc. as part of the AI-Proctor System to enhance the proctoring performance and experience.
Information AI-Proctor System may collect
AI-Proctor works in two modes of operation: (1) independent on LMS (Learning Management System), and (2) integrated with LMS
When AI-Proctor works independent on LMS, it may require students to enter the following information for using the AI-Proctor application: (1) the student's name, (2) a picture for the student, (3) the student's email address
When AI-Proctor is integrated with an LMS (e.g. Moodle, Black Board, ...etc), the test taker does not provide any registration information on the AI-Procotor website. When launching the application for test taking from LMS platform, the AI-Proctor system may send the following information to our servers to be used during the session: (1) A link to Student's photo ID on TIMEs (if face recognition is required), (2) First and Last names, (3) Student ID
To successfully establish a connection between the test taker and the server, we collect the IP address, browser type, the link that redirected the user to the website, operating system, date and time stamps, and country of residence
To link the student to the correct module and to help the instructor conduct the proctoring session, we collect the following information: (1) the course in the LMS used to launch the AI-Proctor application, (2) module start and end times, (3) module duration, (4) event name, (5) event creator email
Information Collected while using AI-Proctor
During the session, the AI-Proctor system collects the following information:
a. Images of the screen content of the students
b. The camera view of the computers of the students, or of cameras connected to these computers
c. The audio captured by the computer of the student, or by an external microphone connected to the computer of the student
d. The current running programs during the session
e. If there are any external connected devices to the student's computer
f. The websites opened in the browser during the session
g. The camera view of the mobile application
The software writes some files to the computer during the session. The software does not alter any existing files at the test taker's computer.
The information collected by the AI-Proctor system is shared with your institution. The authorized people at your institution can check any collected information by AI-Proctor for the test takers.
The information collected during the session can be shared with a trusted third party for technical assistance and optimization. An NDA will be signed with the third party before using any data.
In some situations, TechiBess Inc. may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, we may disclose some collected information. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
TechiBees Inc. may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information it has to a third party. In such case, TechiBees will notify your institute or add a clear notice on thewebsite to clarify the change of ownership that may affect your information, as well as the choices that you may have regarding that.
We will also share your information when you provide us with consent to do so.
TechiBees Inc. will hold and use the Data only as long as is necessary to be used by you or your institution, or as required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which TechiBees and partner companies maintain facilities, or where TechiBees servers exist. In this regard, or for purposes of sharing or disclosing, TechiBees reserves the right to transfer information outside of your country. By using the AI-Proctor System, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country for the purpose of enabling you to use the System.
It is our goal to use and handle information collected in a responsible manner. We take measures to secure your information by the possible technological means, such as storing your information on secure servers that permit access only to authorized personnel, and provision of the technical ability to protect your account. In spite of such precautions, the security of your information cannot be absolutely guaranteed. We encourage you not to share any sensitive information about using our System with any third party. If you think your data is being compromised, contact us immediately at
Changes to this Policy
89 AbuBakr ElSeddik, Saudi Company Buildings, Hadayek Al Qobba, Cairo, Egypt
Effective Date: July 6, 2021